Empire BCBS Small Business Health Insurance offers two networks in NY to meet your demands, providing a great balance of choice, access and value.
The Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield small business health insurance PPO/EPO network does not require referrals and includes providers in NY and Nationally. The EBCBS BLUE ACCESS Network is smaller but provides a lower premium, and does not include National access. Empire BCBS allows for multiple plans to be offered side by side, enabling employees to choose a plan that best fits their needs. They are one of only a few carriers offering a national network. Empire BCBS Small Group health plans include:
- 100% coverage for preventive services
- Up to 160 hospital facilities and 85,384 physicians in their EPO and PPO networks
- BlueCard® national access for all EPO and PPO plans including more than 96% of hospitals and 93% of doctors across the country.
- Pediatric dental coverage
- Expanded gym reimbursement benefit
For additional small business health insurance information visit our Group Health Main page
Still have questions? Visit our Group Health FAQ
To search Empire BCBS small business health insurance providers, click here.
To receive a quote on Empire BCBS Small Business Health Insurance plans, click here.
For “Owner Only” eligibility requirements, click here.